Best Keyword tool To Analyze Negative Keywords by Market Samurai
To see the preview Tutorial on starting a project and getting our keyword list click here
In the last few reviews we covered:
- How To Buy Market Samurai full version
- How to get 14 Day Trial Version of Market Samurai
- How To Start a new Project in Market Samurai (How To Do Keyword Research In Market Samurai looking for longtail keywords of 3 or more words phrases)
- How To Delete Negative Keywords
- How To Set Up SEO Competition
- How To Analyze competition against top 10 Google websites for a specific keyword
- How To report problems to Market Samurai
- How To Run a Debug test and report the issue to be solved
Topic: How To delete negative keywords
Today we will use Market Samurai to help us with our keyword analysis and to help us to delete negative keywords from our keyword list. In this example the main keyword is work from home.
We did get over 800 keyword phrases delivered from the Google database by use marketsamurai.
As you see we have started to take out keyword phrases that do not fit our primary keyword phrase. Our list currently is down to 452 active keywords with326 keywords removed and 23 filters created to help us keep our list clean.
Here is how I have deleted the negative keywords from this list.
I go down the list and in this case I have selected a word placement. I then click the delete button to the far right and this will take out the whole phrase as well as any other phrases with the word placement.If you check to see if the word placement is delete all you need to do is look at the list of the negative keywords box to the bottom left of the page on the Keyword generation page. This is the first page you will enter to start your initial keyword research. You may delete keywords here or in the Analyze Section as well